noviembre 08, 2010

Caught up in you.

I am so in love and I cant fight the feeling, my heart is helpless and I cant resist. I still remember when the world stood still, the first time we kissed.

You are all I see. When I think of forever, me minus you just wouldn't make much sense. I believe we were meant for each other, so lets give it a chance.

I'm caught up in you
, I'm facing the truth, what else can I do with all these emotions? Cause I'm falling deeper in every way.

I can't sleep at night, cause nothing feels right. I cant deny my heart, when your near me, my love, grows stronger everyday.

Before your love, my heart was broken, I didn't think that it would ever mend, and then you came into my life, now I don't need to pretend.

Every time I look into your eyes, every time I take your hand in mine

I know there's nothing else I need.

I'm falling deeper in every way.