noviembre 26, 2010

Amazing.-

I kept the right ones out and let the wrong ones in. Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins. There were times in my life when I was going insane trying to walk through the pain.

And when I lost my grip and I hit the floor I thought I could leave, but couldn't get out the door. I was so sick and tired of living a lie, I was wishing that I would die.


It's amazing; with the blink of an eye you finally see the light.
It's amazing that when the moment arrives you know you’ll be alright.
It's amazing, and I am saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight.

How high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey - not a destination, and I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings.

You have to learn to crawl before you learn to walk, but I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk. I was out on the street just trying to survive, scratching to stay alive.