diciembre 02, 2010

Famous last words.

Now I know that I can't make you stay, but, where's your heart? And I know there's nothing I could say to change that part. So many bright lights to cast a shadow, but can I speak? Well, is it hard understanding I'm incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get so weak. A love that's so demanding, I can't speak.
I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey, if you stay, I'll be forgiven. Nothing you could say can stop me going home. Can you see my eyes are shining bright? Cause I'm out here on the other side of a jet black hotel mirror and I'm so weak. Is it hard understanding I'm incomplete? A love that's so demanding I get weak. I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey, if you stay, I'll be forgiven. Nothing you could say can stop me going home!

These bright lights have always blinded me.