diciembre 26, 2010

It's gonna be me.

Every little thing I do never seems enough for you, and I don't want lose it again. I'm not like them, you can't just use my love. When you finally get to love somebody, guess what? It's gonna be me.

I got no choice but to move on, and I know there ain't no time to waste. The future's too bright to see, but in the end you know it's gonna be me, and you can't deny, so just tell me why not today.

There comes a day when I'll be the one you see. It's gonna be me.


All that I do is not enough for you, I don't wanna lose it but I'm not like that girl, the one who gives it all away. When finally you get to love, guess what? It's gonna be me, and I will say that it's just too late, I ain't coming back.

No man, no cry. You had your chanse, and now I am moving on.