enero 10, 2011

Crushcrushcrush.

Sparks flyed when we touched, it was never enough, it was just a crush. You are on my mind for the last time, and at the most you were a past time. I am sick of you, your little lies, sick of all the girls by your side. I am done with this, I am doing everything I should have, now I am making a change, I am leaving today, I'll give you back what you gave me, I don't need anything. I'll forgive the past, there is no time for regrets, no more looking back. I'll forgive you more every single day, every step I take is getting better. Cause I never think about you, I am better off without you. You don't spin around in my head, it's like you never existed. I don't miss you at all.

If you want to play it like a game,
well, come on, come on, let's play,
cause I'd rather waste my life pretending,
than have to forget you for one whole minute.